So...my brother (Anthony)'s getting married. I can't quite believe this. Not that I never thought it'd happen, but more like...wow, it's extremely weird that a) my little brother is old enough to do this, and b) that he will be someone's husband. Too much! ;)
Anyway, last weekend was the wedding shower- also, too much. It's just surreal, almost, when a younger sibling gets married!
I didn't take too many shots, but here are a few from the game-portion, particularly the make-a-wedding-dress-from-toilet-paper part...always fun(ny)!
Oh, here's Isaac smiling in the arms of his biggest fan, my sister Levia! :)
TP dress-making! In these shots (from L-R), my cousin Chrissy, sister Annie, sister Elisabeth, and sister Levia:
The bride, Brittany, w/her "gorgeous" TP brides!
Chrissy's caught baby-fever! ;)
Our gift for the shower was something that I really want for myself- a KitchenAid stand mixer. Ah, someday! And, even if it wasn't for me, it was still really, really fun to buy! ;)
Anyway, one more month til the wedding (Oct. 14th)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment