Ezra took the kids sailing for the entire weekend last week- I was pretty nervous, but I had to start trusting him sometime! And, he did put things into perspective for me when he said that he trusted me to drive them "all over South Jersey" (whatever), and that there were loads more car accidents than boating accidents...ok, I get it.
Isaac and I met everyone at the boat on Friday night for dinner- we had a few guests, too: Eve's Sunday school/pre-school buddy Rileigh and her family! Rileigh and her dad (Scott) actually slept over on the boat that night, and everyone met up again the next day.
Anyway, here are a few shots from Friday, the first being some pretty threatening clouds!
My all-time favorite picture of Judah to date...can't even look at this w/out smiling, can ya?! He's the best!
No shoes on the boat!
Eve wanted a picture of "her" dragonfly- she loves them:
After dinner, we had a few uninvited guests- a family of ducks! I gave the kids some bread to feed 'em, and it was too funny- the ducks started quacking back to the kids! These ducks were clearly used to begging from/performing for people for their dinners!
Another great weekend on the Miss Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment