Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Butter London Nail Polish

The fanciest nail polish I've ever bought was a polish by NARS- from Ebay.  I wanted to try out the color, w/out paying $20 for it.  Yikes, $20?  Anyway, got it cheap from Ebay, and it was totally worth it.

Anyway, I've been dying to try out Butter London polish, but haven't yet, bc of the price: $14.  That's a lot, right?  I'm used to buying polish in CVS, for under $7.  

However, I saw a buy-one, get-one free sale on Ulta, for today only...for Butter!  I tried to buy online, but they were all sold out...thankfully, we have two Ultas pretty close to us, so I chose the less-frequented one (in Moorestown), rather than the busy one in Cherry Hill- they had loads to choose from! And, as a buy-one, get-one, the prices are more manageable for me at $7 each! ;)

Anyway, while the kids were in school today, Isaac and I went to Ulta, and picked up "All Hail the Queen"-  it doesn't look like it in the picture, but it's kinda shimmery:


 "Tea w/the Queen"- wow, perfect color for everyday...or, meeting the Queen apparently.  Or, margaritas w/Sheryl tonight! :)


and, "Saucy Jack"- I wonder if it's partly named 'saucy' bc it's literally the color of BBQ sauce?  Gorgeous!


(I got three bc I bought a topcoat that my sister wanted...and, since I'm paying, I assume the free one is for me, no?)

I don't know what's going on w/me lately, but I can't get enough nail polish!  Would have thought that I'd go through this in the summer, when my feet would be seen, considering that I usually only paitn my toenails...oh well, can't explain it, just happy about it- and this sale! :)

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Good deal! I never heard of them before. I love the two top colors, they totally go with everything. I like red, but it never comes out when I do it? It always looks uneven. Pretty!