Monday, July 7, 2008

Nine-Month Doctor Visit

On Wednesday, Eve had her nine-month doctor visit. Taking her to the doctor is always something I dread because it usually means she's getting shots. I hate that feeling- seeing her being sweet and smiley in the office, acting cute for the doctor, and then, getting a shot! It's so sad! This visit wasn't so bad, as she only got one shot.

Anyway, I was dying to find out just how much my monster-girl weighed; I was pretty sure it was over 20 lbs! But,...I was wrong! She's no longer in the 90th-percentile, but has dropped for height and weight down to a respectable 75th. She weighs 19.8, and is now 28 inches tall. Getting so big!

The next appointment isn't until her first birthday- poor girl! "Happy Birthday! Here's some painful shots!" Yikes...

2 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

That's so funny - I was SURE she was bigger than Adelaide! But she's 22lbs, so I guess not... They do start tapering off some and start gaining much slower...

MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! COME AND VISIT!!!!!!

Alissa said...

i wish pretty sure she was over 20, too! i'm just shocked! my "giant" is shrinking!

we would love to visit- i've never been there before!