Friday, July 25, 2008

Eve's Crawling!

Well, it's finally happened- Eve's learned to crawl! It's the cutest!



But, now I know what people meant when they said not to rush things, and to be careful what I wished for- she's getting into everything! And, has been heading for the stairs, too. Yikes...

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Tell that little hell-raiser to put it into drive, not reverse. . . oh, there she goes! Wow, and i thought Ezra was a bad driver! Hi guys, missing you. Love, Steve (from Steve actually! So funny huh?)

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

And good thing she crawls like a normal baby. I've seen some HILARIOUS crawls lately.

Alissa said...

it's funny that you say "normal" bc she hasn't been sticking to regular crawling lately. when i finally catch it on video, you'll see what i mean- one leg crawls normal, the other...sticks straight out and her foot is flat on the floor, pushing her along. she doesn't get very far that way, but she still seems to like doing it!