Oh, how things have changed! Now, I dream about strollers!
I know I still have about six months before Baby #2 arrives, but it's never too early to start looking/thinking about a new stroller. And, this has been a source of some serious thought- odd, right? What's the big deal? Just get a double stroller!
Not so easy as one might think, considering where we live.
Imagine trying to get one of those big side-by-side monsters down the tiny aisle of the SuperFresh I usually go to, or one of those long double strollers around tight corners.
It just doesn't seem like a great idea.
So, I've been thinking I'd just keep our old stroller, and put the new baby in the BabyBjorn for a while. Which I still might do. But, then I saw (all around the city, actually) the stroller of my dreams!
The Phil & Ted's Double Stroller!

It's really no bigger or wider than our current stroller, because the kids would be stacked. I talked to a woman the other day who had one, and she said it was the best thing she ever purchased.
Now, that's something I can believe!
But, the biggest drawback: they're pretty expensive. Almost absurdly so.
So, until the new baby comes, I've been scouring the internet in search of a good deal on one. So far- nothing. We'll see!
4 comments:
Can the kid in the back see anything?? I can't tell from the picture...
not really- only out to the sides! it's usually the littler kid that goes back there, so maybe it wouldn't matter as much. i just wish they weren't so expensive!
That's an awesome stroller. Nice for dreaming, too. Even for nightmares. An endless hallway, eh? That's alright, these tough tires can take miles of getting nowhere.
Post a Comment