Friday, July 11, 2008

New Hair...Hmm

So, my hair's dark now. Super-dark. Not at all my natural color, either. It's dark brown...very dark brown.

I don't know quite what to think about it yet- that's why no pictures.

We're heading out of town for the week (we leave tonight), so I know I'll be taking pictures then. Hopefully, my hair will have faded a bit because right now, I feel like I have Lego-man hair. Yikes.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I want to see pics NOW!!!!!!!! I am sure you look great like always :) How come I never see you on iChat anymore?

Elisabeth said...

Pfffff, Lego Man. Never, Alissa. NEVER. You look fabulous with practically any color of hair. Now I'm making you aware and vain. Good job, Elisabeth.

Hilary said...

post some pics already! the suspense is killing me . . .

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

I bet you look stunning. Pictures alreadY! :)