Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Argh!

There are some things that go along with pregnancy that honestly, are pretty annoying.

1) Feeling chubby wwaaayyy before you start showing.

2) An increased sense of smell. That's annoying because my loathing for smokers has increased into intense rage whenever I smell a cigarette.

3) The most annoying so far: getting a cold. There's no getting rid of it, either, because it's not a cold, it's just hormones. So, there's nothing technically wrong, so it can't be fixed. Just ruins sleeping, and the taste of food for awhile.

Love it.

*sniff*

*sniff*

(Oddly, #3 does not seem to cancel out #2...why?? That's one thing I'd enjoy about the cold- not smelling the neighbors incessant smoking! Oh well...)

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Awwwwwww, I only WISH I had these problems :(

Alissa said...

super-annoying, i assure you!

Elisabeth said...

Why rage? I don't get it.