Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thanks, Ebay! :)

After selling a bunch of stuff on Ebay recently, I started searching for a pair of shoes that I'd been drooling over since the beginning of the summer- and, I found 'em, in my size!  It's meant to be, I say:


I especially liked these bc of the heel height- they're probably only 2", and are the shortest heels I've ever owned- but, as we walk to church and push a double-stroller and I have a baby in a sling, high heels are just not an option! ;)

And since they were on Ebay, they didn't cost me the $178 I'd seen them for at Macy's- that's also why I'd never bought them before- crazy!  They were way less than half of that, and they'd never been worn- love Ebay!

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Cute! What percent does ebay take of sales? I usually sell things on Craig's or through facebook, so I'm wondering.

Alissa said...

i know that they used to take a percent from sales, but i haven't seen it this time- they just charge for EVERYTHING you do! you get one picture for free, after that it's .10/each, and you only get to put really basic info about your item for a small fee- i think for my things, i paid an average of $2. if you want anything "fancy," like having your words in bold or something, it's .50 or something- i'm just sticking to the basics!

L R said...

Adorable shoes! Since becoming a mama I have been on the hunt for cute, healthy, and safe heels. It has been 3 years, and I am still looking.