Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Tangled"

Look what came in the mail today!


It's been an epic (fail) adventure, trying to get a cheap copy of this- I'm not about to pay $20 (at Target) for it, but the kids really liked it, so I kept trying other avenues.

Turns out, that's a hassle.  For starters, I got one awhile ago from Ebay, and it was totally a homemade copy, so I sent it back (and am still considering reporting that guy since it said he had 10 in stock).  Then, I got another one (from Ebay), and it didn't work in my DVD player!  So, back that one went.  Finally, I found a cheap one on Half.com ($10), and decided to try it.

Clearly, third time's the charm! ;)

Anyway, this is probably one of the best Disney movies in a long time- I love the story, the characters are fantastic, and the songs, wow, they totally get stuck in your head.  And, if you don't believe me, I dare you to click on the links below...you've been warned! ;)




1 comment:

JT said...

can we borrow it sometime (after your 3 over-dose on it)? i was unsure if blaine would like it so we didn't try out the theater experience, but i'd like to see how he reacts to to it.