These are a whole new brand of mice we're dealing w/now. We've never had them up this high- there's never been evidence anyway, or any chewed-on food. Just gross.
Ezra went around last week w/spray foam, and filled in some holes under the radiators and other weird places- didn't stop them at all! I actually saw one climb right over the dried foam under a radiator, and go about his business...really?? Can't wait to move...
We caught two over the weekend, and I'm hoping that these were the culprits. I'm just glad that they don't scare me- I mean, if these were bugs or something, forget it, I'd be dead. Mice though...just super-annoying.


2 comments:
oh my gosh, i would freak out!!! i don't mind bugs, but mice....i'd have to move pronto. i'd never return to our house if i even spotted one. i'm scared to death of them! :0
ahahahah- it's completely the opposite for me! seeing ONE bug, apart from the standard flies/spiders, would have me sleeping elsewhere! mice...um, this is weird, but i used to have mice as pets. don't mind them a bit, but when they're free, full of germs, eating my food...yea, disgusting. time to go!
Post a Comment