Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Volvo Dealer

W/that title alone, you should realize that this was a fantastic day! (Obvious sarcasm).  It might have been, if we were there to get a new Volvo or something, but nope, it was just a regular ol' getting-the-car-serviced day.  Yay.

We dropped Eve off at school, and then Judah and I spent the morning at the dealer.  Luckily, this place is really set-up for kids.  I've never seen somewhere so well organized, clean, and just stocked w/entertaining stuff!


He even set up a chair for Eve- so thoughtful!  ;)  (And yes, I realize he's insanely close to the tv- he got moved back after this picture!)


I brought snacks, drinks, books, and all sorts of things to help the time pass, and in just under two hours, we were free- back to pick up Eve, and finish up some errands before heading home.

Oh, one more thing- can you guess where we had lunch today? ;)


Anyway, hope you all had a more exciting day! :)

1 comment:

L R said...

I am so thankful when such places are kid friendly. Any day with Chick-fil-a cannot be too bad :)