*Whew* Just got back from the Flower Show, and we're all completely exhausted! It was a great day, but wow, there were tons of people! And, this is the first year that I've taken the kids- that's an experience, wheeling a stroller through the madness that is tons of people stopping, taking pictures, texting...eesh! Still, we survived and all made it back home in one piece, thanks to my mom- the kids just wanna be w/"ma'ama" (rhymes w/granma) so they don't wander too far away from her! :)
Anyway, here's a quick photo tour of our day- the pictures are generally pretty bad, mainly due to my camera and its weird lighting, and to the fact that I was trying to take the pictures as fast as I could before someone walked in front of me!
Enjoying a fun cow on the walk to the Show entrance:
Hand-stamps:
At the Family Lounge playing games, dressing up, and taking pictures:
Finally in the Flower Show! Eve was really excited about this- the scavenger hunt!
2 comments:
Looks really fun! I didn't know the flower show had activities for kids too.
Those kid activities looked really fun. What was your favorite sight?
Post a Comment