Monday, March 14, 2011

Candy Necklaces

I used to love these when I was little, and Eve spotted a pack of them while we were at Target today- so, impulse buy, we got them.

True to form, she got the pink one, and he got the blue one.  (I've been trying to shake 'em up by getting them different colored things- ie, a purple jacket instead of a pink one, but that's been a huge fail so far.  Ugh.)



Totally made their day- and kinda made mine, too, bc it made food shopping right after a lot nicer since they were quietly eating their candy in the cart! ;)

1 comment:

L R said...

I love your gender neutral matching carseats. Are you able to fit a third in the middle? We personally cannot wait to up grade to a miniv, but it cracks me up when so many mothers resist the change.