I'm kinda ready to crack up from this crazy weather- last week, we had the windows open, and were wearing short sleeves and flipflops. This week, however, there's snow falling- right now, snow! It's only flurries, but still, it's completely messing w/my head- how is this happening?!
And, these temperatures...also terrible. The days were starting off in the 50s last week, but now, just leaving the house is going to be lots of fun bc there's the cold, wet, yucky day waiting for us. Gross.
This might not seem so bad, but just imagine that your clothes are rapidly getting too small for you, thanks to a baby belly, and that squeezing yourself into a coat (and zipping it) makes it a struggle to breathe. Just imagine...can't wait for real Spring!

2 comments:
DUDE! At least it's not 90 degrees! I would trade weather with you right now!
Hang in there! I think it is time for another belly pic :)
Post a Comment