It was a surprise, but apparently Ephraim was the one to sort of tip her off w/a casual comment- oh well, she still seemed surprised!
It was a really nice day- great weather, fun company, yummy food, and lots of good one-on-one time w/Eve. I left Judah at home w/Ezra, and it was nice to just have mama-daughter time, especially since I feel like lately I've had lots of mama-son time w/Judah, as we spend time together running errands while Eve's in school.
Here's our one and only picture of the day, so it's a good thing that it turned out well!
(Yes, we matched- we're dorks. Sorry.)
Anyway, it was a great time, and we all can't wait for the wedding now!
----------------------------
And today, after church, we went to a birthday party for a friend's (Jen and Scott) daughter, Evie. Their older daughter, Rileigh, is one of Eve's buddies- they're in the same Sunday School class, as well as the same preschool class. It's nice to have friends w/kids- especially when the kids really like each other! ;)
Just a few shots from the day- which was really fun, by the way. There were a lot of other families from church, and it's nice to see the kids all getting along:
(Oh, also- check out Judah's buzzed hair! No more curls...*sniff* but I do like him like this, too!)
Really liked this idea for party decorations- a picture from each month of her first year. Going to try to remember this for future parties:
Anyway, fun weekend, but busy weekend! Ezra took the kids to evening service tonight while I...watched the internet broadcast from a bubble bath! What an amazing way to "go" to evening service! ;)
Really liked this idea for party decorations- a picture from each month of her first year. Going to try to remember this for future parties:
Anyway, fun weekend, but busy weekend! Ezra took the kids to evening service tonight while I...watched the internet broadcast from a bubble bath! What an amazing way to "go" to evening service! ;)

1 comment:
Love the coordinated outfits
Post a Comment