Wow, how have I never tried something like this before?!
This might be something so juvenile to you, or maybe not, but I doubt that it's something entirely new- well, at least the concept of a sugar scrub is probably not new to anyone. Except to me. I have never tried anything like this, and honestly, am weeping at how awful and crunchy my skin must have been before sugar scrub! This product is sooo exfoliating, and sooo amazing- my skin feels like baby skin after using this!
I bought this about two weeks ago, at Ulta, and it's really great- the smell, in particular; it almost smells like something you could eat, really sugar-y (imagine!) and kinda fruity too. Yum!
Also, I was in love w/the price: $6.99! Can't beat that- especially since I've used it every other day for two weeks, and am just now getting close to the halfway mark. Seems to go a long way.
Highly recommended!

4 comments:
Neat! Never heard of it either, is it the same as salt scrub?
i think it's the same idea, the same exfoliating idea, but i'm not really sure of the difference...
I've been wanting to make my own for awhile, and never have gotten around to it. Great stuff!
i'm obsessed with sugar scrubs!! LOVE them!
Post a Comment