Ezra, on the other hand, doesn't care, and this, then, is what he's forced to deal with:

Doesn't look too bad, but just wait...!
I love how she actually argues with him! And, it's just funny how I think this is cute now, but I know it won't be in another year, when she can actually say words!
4 comments:
Hilarious!
It's so funny when Ezra starts to get irritated! lol
I believe she said, "No, I'm working here!" I have a great solution for you though . . . give her that computer and treat yourself to a new MacBook.
http://www.apple.com/macbook/
You're welcome :)
i told ezra what you said, but he only smiled. hmm...no new computer for me! and, that's probably good, since i'd have to send it to you anyway to be set up! ;)
Actually, not true! New Apples have screen sharing so I can setup your computer for you though iChat all the way from GUAM!
Get one . . . Look at your poor tummy! you deserve it!
Post a Comment