I've been working very hard recently with knitting, trying to get as many little squares finished as I can in preparation for this alleged baby-blanket. And, with time running out (rapidly!), I still need to get going! I had planned on using "baby" colors- pastels or something- but Ezra wanted it to be more "guy." So, here we go! Darker shades than I would have picked, but I think it'll look nice...one day, when it's actually finished!I've actually been pretty side-tracked from the blanket project by trying to complete the scarf I've started a while ago. It's a bit longer now than in this picture, but it's still got a way to go to be useable. It's pretty boring, but it's the only stitch I know so far, and I kinda think it's fun because up close, it looks like chain-mail, the stuff knights wore. Or, what divers wear around sharks. That stuff. I don't know why that's cool/fun to me, but it just seems to make my boring scarf more interesting! (I hope).
No comments:
Post a Comment