Anyway, he'd signed up for this marathon after running the Hamptons Marathon about 2 months ago. At the time, we were saying that the weather might be really good or really bad, being November and all. It turned out to be really bad- it was freezing! The marathon started at 7 a.m., and at that time, the temperature was 30 degrees! He bundled up as best he could, and headed off for the race. Eve and I had planned to go meet him later, at the finish, with his cousin Susan, who lives closeby.
Here are Eve and Susan as we waited to see Ezra:

Our first glimpse of him! I'm pretty shocked that it all worked out, that we found him and all- there were 18,000 people in the marathon!

This picture bugs me- it's great because it was so sunny that I couldn't actually see what I was taking a picture of, so the fact that I got him in it at all is good. But, it bugs me because...what are those two jokers doing in the picture? I mean, why are they staring at me, at the camera like that- do I know them? Turn around, stay out of the shot! Hmm...

Posing with mister-runner!

With the medal...and the classy crunchy wrapper they give you for warmth!

After the race, we drove back home, and...ordered pizza! For everyone that knows Ezra, this makes perfect sense- what else could he think of as a better reward than a pizza lunch?! Even Eve had some, which makes me laugh because apparently she got her pizza-liking taste buds from him!
1 comment:
Yeah Ezra! That is terrific :) Funny though, it was 30 degrees here too . . . Celsius! So really 86 degrees, hee hee. I love the tights/shorts look. Super hot. I think he should start wearing that to the office!
Post a Comment