Friday, December 26, 2008

When I Was Sick...

Ok, so...it's been awhile since the last post!

Last Wednesday, I had what turned out to be just a 24-hour bug, but it was terrible at the time! Just constant nausea to the point where I really couldn't move without feeling sick. I felt terrible, too, like I had a fever, though when I took my temperature, it was only a very minor one.

At any rate, I knew that I couldn't handle Eve, as I really never left the couch. I called Ezra, and luckily, he was able to come home to work for the day. He decided to take Eve on a trip after lunch, to give me some time to sleep. We had free passes to the aquarium that needed to be used before the end of the year, so they took advantage.



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh31a6AA5eidMsFtgQnIEUcJFCKR0G5upo53f_M4hxsSLNR4nK5kkdZKRpJDzQQYkbdYBeterNfL45z9ZRDN41xEAOPL-oEdptt-ePeCAl_tD1D3bBwhyjSieA9RDRhqujDaC41g4chA6Q/s1600-h/Picture+31.png">

He said it was a great time- since it was only a week before Christmas, the crowds were pretty much gone, and they had the place to themselves. Still, she didn't really enjoy it, and he said it seemed more like a trial to her than anything fun! All the fish scared her, and apparently a gator snapped at a window she was in front of, which naturally made her freak out!

This is the only picture of a smile he got all day! At least it's a pretty cute one!



(Sorry about the stupid text over the second picture- why does it do that??)

No comments: