Monday, October 6, 2008

Family-Time at the Park

Yesterday, Ezra declared a "moratoreum" on the tv (who even knows if I spelled that right, because I had no idea what he was talking about when he said it!). Usually, we spend the weekend watching football- gross. But yesterday, we shut the tv off, and headed out to Wissahickon Park.

(We decided to turn Eve's car seat around, as her birthday present! She's 1, and 20 lbs- perfect! She still whines a lot, but at least it's easier to hand her things now, like books and food, as distractions.)



So, here we are at the park- it's amazing that it's so close to the city, yet you feel so removed, like you're miles away. We had a great day, and the weather was perfect- cool enough to wear sweaters!





Eve spent a lot of the trip riding around on Ezra's shoulders- which really isn't so scary to me anymore, considering that she's away of the need to hold on. She kept hanging on to his hair! When he put her back in the stroller, her pants had lots of his hair on them...sad, for him!



We headed back to the city, just in time for evening church service. Here, I was trying to (finally) get a picture of Eve smiling, but instead, I got one of her trying to steal the camera! Oh well...

2 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

I can't believe all those mosquito bites! Crazy!!! Are they better now?

We STILL have Adelaide facing backwards, lol.

Elisabeth said...

That's so nice! Parks are grand, just grand.