Just got back from a doctor's appointment, and all is well.
Normal blood pressure, normal weight gain, measuring normally,...normal, normal, normal! That's boring, but good news!
I even got back the results from the glucose test: at about 26-28 weeks, you're tested for gestational diabetes, and they do it by giving you the most disgustingly-sweet drink ever (gross, even for me!) to guzzle in 5 minutes; an hour after that, they take some blood, and you're on your way.
And, that, too, was nice and normal. No diabetes.
My appointment's have increased to every two weeks now, instead of once a month, and...I'm assuming that in two weeks, I'll have another nice-and-normal report, to report!
1 comment:
Good! Diabetes are one of my worst health fears.. nope nope.. I think the WORST.
Please invite me on e-mail.. I'm dying to be able to view your blog while logged onto my my blog. (elisabeethoven@gmail.com)
Post a Comment