Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pictures...Professional Ones!

Tomorrow's shaping up to be a big day.

"Big day," in the sense that it's the first time I'll be attempting to take Eve for pictures in an effort to capture her childhood, instead of keeping the pictures hidden within our digital camera. (Where they will, undoubtedly, remain until I a) buy a mini-printer for the camera, or b) spend the three hours it'll take to get 'em all picked and printed at Walgreen's!).

This in itself is a big deal, because we didn't even have professional photography at our wedding! (That's a whole 'nother story- a sad, but true one!)

Anyway, I'm kinda nervous, because I want things to go well. That being said, I just realized now that I shouldn't have said that at all because that's a sure way for things not to go smoothly! I have to go into this with the knowledge that yes, Eve does freak out around strangers now, and yes, she is only a baby, and yes, it's ok if the whole attempt fails, and results in a little crazy mess of tears and boogers (she's still got a cold).

See, I figure if I set myself up for the worst, whatever happens won't seem so bad!

And hey, she could turn out to be a perfect angel, and we'll have the best pics ever. Could happen- she's cute and sweet at home!

Wish us luck!

(And, for the record, I wouldn't dream of doing this alone- my Mom, and possibly some others, will be heading out with us!)

No comments: