Aren't acronyms fun? This is the first Body-After-Baby update...and, it's pretty depressing. Nothing has changed. The last I checked, I had lost a half a pound. Fantastic. I don't believe I've lost anything- I mean, that's not substantial, and can totally be affected by water, missing a meal, etc. So, I'm at the same place. Still.
Not that I'm working too hard at it. Just ate loads of salty pretzels and had a soda. Whatever.
I work better (work out better) when I have a goal, and I do, actually. In...wow, in less than one month, Ezra and I will be going to a "Dinner and Dancing" night for his firm. It's called the Prom. I got a gown, he bought a tux. It's a big deal. And, while the dress looks ok from the front, the view from the back is a whole 'nother story. It's like I have back-cleavage. Or, a back muffin-top. So pretty.
So, since my workouts haven't been radically reducing my back issues, I've started using tanning lotion, because as M says: brown fat looks sooo much better than pale fat!
1 comment:
Yeah, I sooooooo don't believe you. I'm sure that dress looks great.
You know, you really can take the word verification off because you won't ever get spam comments being a private blog anyway and it makes things easier for us!
:)
Post a Comment