Friday, October 14, 2011

My Brother's Getting Married Today!!

So, my little brother's getting married.  Today.  Yikes.  The idea of him being someone's "husband" makes me laugh-  I mean, when did he stop being an annoying little brother and suddenly become someone you'd wanna spend your life with! ;)

However, even though he'll always be a little brother to me (and, someone that used to fart, burp, and generally be gross near me), I couldn't be happier for him- and Brittany- today!  Congratulations!!

Also, this is how I usually think of him- as a tiny boy, even though we're less than four years apart! ;)  More pics to come tomorrow! :)


But, to be fair, here's a picture of him (currently) and Brittany- I think it's their engagement shot (obviously stolen from Brittany's facebook):  a bit more grown-up! ;)


Anyway, more to come!  Off to get a thousand people ready for a wedding before leaving to pick up Ezra from work! ;)


2 comments:

Marjorie said...

have fun!

L R said...

I love seeing your little girl picture! I see a lot of Eve in it.