Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Anthony and Brittany's Wedding!

While it was a bit chaotic getting all of us ready and out the door (who knew that a nursing baby can create timing-issues??), we eventually made it to the church, and got to see my little brother get married! :)

I'll just do a photo-dump post for this bc I didn't really take the best pictures- I was sitting in the back of the church w/Isaac bc I wanted to be able to escape w/him, should he start to freak out.  Anyway, here we go!

My brother, Anthony:


My mom and brother Lou...oops, missed 'em!




Eve's 4th time as a flower girl, and Judah's 3rd time as ring bearer!  My uncle had joked before about renting them out as a professionals...hmm...


The bride, Brittany!




In this shot:  Anthony (obviously), my brother Lou right next to him, and then seated, my Mom and Dad:




W/extreme zoom, here's Ezra!  He was playing the piano for the wedding, and was seated way across the church from us:







After the ceremony...silly ring bearers!



(Wow, these pictures are terrible and blurry!)  Anyway, he was in love w/this hat!  It was his ring-bearer gift, and he's obsessed w/it!


Our family...complete w/Isaac in the sling!  Let's see...I'll try to list everyone.  From left:  James, Elisabeth, Dad, Joyce, Mom, Grandpop Pacana (Dad's dad), Grandmom Strouse (Mom's mom), Brittany, Anthony, me and the sleeping boy, Lou, Brandy, Annie, George, and Levia.  Whew! ;)



At the reception- our pretty table:


The lighting was so pretty off the chandelier!


Getting his one and only nap of the day!



My cousin Chrissy and her husband Adam- she wanted me to take this picture as proof that Adam had worn a tie...he removed it immediately after this shot! ;)


Oh, it was a "dry" wedding...so we snuck in a bag of goodies.  So tacky...






Ugh, the blurriness...Anyway, Isaac was pretty popular- I didn't really see him for most of the night!


Omgoodness, my brother's wearing a wedding ring!







Ahahaha, almost forgot...Isaac got fancy for the wedding w/a fun bib from Etsy! ;)  (Also, this is Ezra's dad!)


Anyway, we had a great time...and are now super-jealous of the newlyweds getting to spend TEN DAYS in the Bahamas! :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Good job with the pictures.