Sunday, October 9, 2011

3 Months!

While I know I still have some updating to do (re, the depression and such), I wanted to hop back into things on the blog bc so much has been happening lately- a few milestones and family trips!  So...I'm back, and am feeling much better.

Anyway, while I was on break, Isaac hit the 3-month mark! :)

This picture is great- not only is it on Isaac's 3-month birthday, but also bc...ugh, poor Judah!  Even when he tries to be sweet and wants to help feed the baby, things go awry.  I mean, just look at Isaac's face!  He looks petrified, no?


Ahahah, still think it's funny- and, something that they might enjoy one day when they're older! :)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ahhh...I love it that you're back in the swing of things! You've been in my thoughts/prayers a lot lately!

Love all the pictures and posts - your kids are just too adorable!

Marjorie said...

Awww, they are both so cute! So glad you are back to blogging and feeling better!

L R said...

So thankful you are feeling better. How cute this picture is!