Friday, June 20, 2008

Zoo Night!

Sometimes Ezra's firm surprises me. Normally, it's not as welcoming or family-oriented as the previous one, and it's something I've gotten used to. So, nights when the firm has an event meant specifically for families is lots of fun!

Tonight, we had the entire city zoo to ourselves- it was rented out just for us.

And, everything was free. Can't beat that!

I just like this picture because of her foot. It's nice that she includes all body parts into the eating process.



Ezra thinks he looks stupid; I just think they both look sweet.



Eve chases down the peacocks. Nothing says "stealth" like a big, rattle-y stroller!



I realized that I really don't have any pictures of Eve and I...probably because I'm usually the one taking the pictures! (Who knows what the flared nostrils are all about. I mean, it is the zoo in the summer, that's one explanation, I guess! Ew!)



It was a really fun night, and I finally got to meet some of the people Ezra works with. Eve was a perfect angel, squealing and babbling well after normal bedtime.

Hmm...nice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

seriously, she is so gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you had a great night at the zoo...we're planning to go to the zoo here in Guadalajara next week - it is beautiful.

ps...how are you feeling??