So, after such a good suggestion, we packed up and headed for the beach!
I called my mom, and she came down, too, with my brother and sisters, which was lots of fun! We rented an umbrella, and spent a nice breezy day on the sand.
Eve really did not like the water! The first wave splashed her, and that was it- she wanted nothing to do with the ocean after that. She wouldn't even put her feet down when I tried to put her in again! Just pulled her feet up, and screamed! The water was pretty cold, I'll give her that. Maybe next time!
She opted, instead, to play with her toys:
And later, she enjoyed oranges on her towel:
She's still really into pulling at people's faces!
I love her bonnet! So cute! And, if you look closely, you'll spot the previously camera-shy teeth!
It was a pretty great day- and no one got sunburned, either!
No comments:
Post a Comment