Thursday, June 5, 2008

Big News!!!

We've known about this for a while now (nearly a month!), but wanted to wait a bit before telling everyone.

So, without further ado,...we're having another baby!!!

I was as stunned as you are, I assure you!

We went for the first ultrasound today, which is what we were waiting for before telling anyone, and it finally feels real to me. Seeing that new little being, and the tiny flickering image of its beating heart- amazing!



It kinda still looks like a little lima bean right now!

I've also added a new ticker at the bottom of the blog, too- there's one for Eve, counting down until her first birthday, and the new one is the countdown to the day my life truly becomes crazy! :)

5 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Yay!

Hilary said...

I am so excited :)

Unknown said...

i just checked your blog today and i'm SO excited for you guys!!! congratulations!!!

Alissa said...

thanks! surprises can be great! (once you get over the shock!)

Heather said...

OMG! I can't believe it. fingers crossed for a boy to complete your perfect little family :))