Saturday, November 16, 2013

John Frieda Glaze

Every now and then, a product truly amazes me- and this is one of those products!  I started using John Frieda's color glaze after dying my hair back to brown, bc I felt like the bleached hair was "rejecting" the color, so some parts of my hair seemed blonder than the rest- the color glaze totally helped bc it adds small bits of color to your hair.

Anyway, bc it's kinda messy, I didn't want to always use the color glaze, but still liked the super-shiny results.  So, I tried the clear glaze, and wow, does not disappoint!  My hair is soooo shiny after using it, so much so that I've gotten compliments lately just on the shine (never happened before)!

I use it every other wash, and it's quick- after shampoo and conditioner, I leave it on for about 2 minutes, then wash it out.  Can't recommend this stuff enough!


I even signed up to get it through Amazon's Subscribe & Save bc I think when I first looked for it at Target, it was cheaper through Amazon.  

Anyway, give it a try :)

No comments: