Friday, November 15, 2013

Playroom Wall Art

I've been trying to work through some Pinterest projects bc wow, isn't it easy to have ten million projects saved, but then have no time to actually do any of them?!

Anyway, this one seemed really easy (and it was), and made me even happier that I had waited on it bc a few wks ago, Michael's had all canvasses 50% off- which made a difference when buying four ;)  They're just 8x8" squares- I used matte paint for the background, and gloss paint for their handprints, to make them stand out:


Very happy w/the results- even if I did have to do Ruth's a few times (and paint over the mess she had made)!  This is going to hang in the playroom...one of these days!  That's another issue- putting to good use all the things I might actually do/make from Pinterest, rather than just having them sit around...oh well ;)

No comments: