Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ruth Emma Church is Here! :)

I'll definitely write a more detailed entry about Ruth's birth (and all the craziness that happened in the hospital!), but that'll have to come later.

Right now, just the stats:  she was born at 12:11p on January 9th (one day early!) after only 5 hrs of labor- we got to the hospital just in time!  She weighed 6lbs 14 oz (our teeniest kid- so cute!), and...well, they didn't measure her, so I'm not quite sure of her length- I just know that she's tiny :)

Just a few of my favorite shots:




So happy w/our completed family- that's right, four and done!  And, two girls and two boys??  Couldn't feel more blessed :)

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

I'm SOOOOO glad you had a girl!!! Perfect family I agree (hope we have one more girl maybe in a few years) ;) I adore her name! So elegant and great biblical woman. I'm curious what the boy name was though?

Alissa said...

that'd be great for evangeline- a sister :) i was so happy for eve bc that's always something i had wanted for myself growing up, a sister- i got mine too late, my parents adopted my first sister when i was nearly 17.

i love that our girls have one-syllable first names, w/two-syllable middle names (the boys are the opposite). and, our boy name choice was levi ;)

Marjorie said...

That is neat with the patterned names. We did J middle names for the boys. Levi is cute too!

Heather said...

what an amazing addition to your beautiful family! :)