Til my due date, anyway, and honestly, I cannot think of anything else! I just wish I could know when this baby was coming bc I'm driving myself crazy, trying to "be ready" all the time- and, I'm kinda ready now (the kids are packed, I'm packed, the camera's charged in my purse, etc), but...it's more the stupid stuff: will I have time to wash/dry my hair? How about shaving my legs? Is my house a mess? Ugh, I hate this "it could be any time now" feeling...
Anyway, I had the membrane-sweep on Friday (TMI?) by another doctor (the dr I love/usually see wasn't in), and she was way less aggressive than my doctor would have been- that's definitely a good/bad thing. If she had been more aggressive, would I already be in labor? Ack, see- it's driving me crazy! ;)
I go to the doctor again tomorrow, so we'll see...maybe things are happening, I have no idea. I just wanna be on the other side of this pregnancy already- the enjoying-my-new-baby part (despite all the crying/not sleeping that comes w/it). Bc I'm going insane waiting! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment