So...I've already lost all of the 19 lbs I gained w/Ruth, which is just mind-boggling. I still have a good 10 lbs left from Isaac! Anyway, that said, it still doesn't mean I have anything but maternity clothes to wear...I still don't fit into regular clothes :(
4 comments:
It took 10 months just for my hips to go back to normal!! It is so hard waiting . . . ugh
Ugh I know it- bc the number on the scale really means nothing! I feel sooo wide, that's always shocking to me after a baby, who wide I am! Hopefully that'll go down by summer! :)
Whoa, nice!!
What makes me jealous is that you ONLY gain 19 lbs. during your pregnancy. I have gained at least 40 lbs. during mine....even while eating pretty healthy and staying active.
Congrats on such fast weight loss - must feel great!
Post a Comment