Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Photo Dump

I was really bad about taking pictures this Christmas, but here's a few from our holiday! :)

Christmas Eve at my Gram's- here she is w/only some of her great grandkids!


Christmas-gift explosion!  ("Santa" went a little crazy w/the buying this year, mainly out of "self-defence"...w/a new baby just around the corner, and the fact that it's winter, I really wanted to make sure the kids will have loads of indoor activities to keep them busy!)



New slippers- he loves shoes:





LOVED this robot...which now no longer walks, but just creaks.  Oh well :(


 Super-hero costume!


Our table, all ready for Christmas dinner:



Our finished Jesse Tree!  I'm so happy to have gotten it ready for this year- it was such a great activity :)



Yikes, that's a lot of people around one table! :)


The beginnings of the epic Church Family Gingerbread houses:





Some weirdo mixing up "glue" (powdered sugar and water)... ;)





Ezra's ship:






Hope you all had a great Christmas!  :)

No comments: