Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Easter!

Bc we've all been sick, and we've moved (and bc there are loads of things to after a move!), posting Easter pictures got lost in the shuffle- but anyway, Happy (belated) Easter! :)

Dyeing eggs:










Easter morning- and, enjoying his first Peep!




The kids got this CD- and, it's been torture (for me) bc they love it...and, the radio's in the kitchen! ;)



Headed to church:


The BEST shot we got of us that day, and...it's terrible.  A) I should have fixed my sweater bc I don't normally look 5 months pregnant!, and B) I also should have opened my eyes! ;)


W/Ezra's parents:




3 comments:

Marjorie said...

You got your Easter pictures up before I did! :0 I didn't even think to get a family picture on Easter, but it's probably for the best anyway as they never turn out with my luck.

I LOVE the bunny ears :)

L R said...

How much fun! I have yet to dye our Easter eggs, but I am committed to doing it sometime this year :)

L R said...

I love real family holiday photos! I've been extra blessed to have professional photographer friends at both our churches, and that makes all the difference and has been such an unfair advantage.
I love the walking to church photo.
Eve's dress was so sweet.