Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day (Photo-Dump)

This was probably one of the best Valentine's Days that I can remember- we had such a fun day yesterday!  And, I think that these types of holidays (Valentine's, St Patrick's) are just so much more fun when you have kids!  Anyway, on to the pictures:








 (It's hard to read, but his shirt says "Snugglesaurus," which made me laugh- and, it's true, he's a big snuggle-bug!)





Chocolate-covered Twislers that they made in school (yum): 


A pre-dinner activity:








(Yes, I cut hearts out of pepperoni...)




Gift bags w/Peeps and candy hearts...bc they didn't have enough sugar during the day! :)


See what I mean?  Great day!  

And, I've decided to keep the heart-garland up for awhile- they kinda served as a good reminder to be nicer to each other throughout the day! :)

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

wow, seeing all this i think i scored a D- for a fun V-day :( everything looks great and that pizza is creative!