Saturday, February 4, 2012

Our New House...(Pending Inspection, etc)!!

After an initial offer, and a few back-and-forth counters w/the seller, we finally settled on a price, and have ourselves a new (well, super-old but new to us) house!!

We're off to sign the contract today, and hopefully, if all goes well w/the rest of the home-buying process, we'll be headed to Woodstown, NJ in 60 days!!  :)



Can't quite wrap my head around the idea of having a house that's more than THREE TIMES the size of our current house...*sniff* seems like a dream! :)

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Again, I am so excited for you guys :)

L R said...

How exciting! Wow, that home is a beauty! I adore the molding and charm of vintage homes. Room by room I am trying to add more molding to our modern VA home. Have you ever read www.hookedonhouses.net

I love seeing homes and looking through listings.

Good luck with the inspection! I wish we had gotten two inspections of our home. Nothing huge was missed but those extra little things do add up.

Holloway Clan said...

Congratulations! I love it. What a beautiful home. Old ones are the best. They have so much charm and character and the ivy out front is perfect. Enjoy!
Best,
Becky

Rebekah said...

What a beautiful home! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about all the new adventures in your new home. :)

Marjorie said...

Wow, so beautiful! I LOVE Victorian homes. That front porch is so pretty. How many bedrooms/what's the layout? I'm also fascinated with the history of older homes, do you know any of it's history? :) Good luck and congrats!