Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Our" House

(It's still in-quotes bc even though we're making progress and have been through the inspections now, we still haven't made settlement, so it's only "technically" ours!)

I just wanted to put the link to the virtual tour here to show you all, before the house is off the websites- it's already off one, bc it's no longer an "active" listing.

Anyway, enjoy!  :)

http://www.wlko.com/streams/65.htm

(PS- We're planning to use that long, green bedroom downstairs as...a playroom.  I'm giddy at the thought of a playroom- w/doors on both ends!  I can close the doors, and not see a mess!)

And, here's where Woodstown is- no one knows where we're moving to! ;)  (It is a really small town!)


2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Wow. Beautiful. They decorated it so nicely too. I bet you will LOVE that kitchen. Really good size for a Victoria Home. The sunroom will be prefect in the summer with the kids! I wish I had some of the rooms you will have. Very, very lovely home with much charm.

L R said...

It is so open and spacious and has beautiful detailing! Do you know if any walls were taken down? It was surprisingly airy for an older home. The backyard looked liked a magazine. You will be outside bbqing in no time! One day we would love to add a screened in porch to our deck.