Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Photo Dump

That just sounds terrible- a 'photo dump' for my Christmas post, but really...we do the same things every year, and I took some pictures! ;)  It's always one of the highlights of the year for me, despite how that last sentence sounded- so, enjoy some pics from our weekend!

The ONLY picture I took on Christmas Eve, even though we were out all day!  Oh well...


Get used to the "miniature" feature...I love it! ;)








Church on Christmas morning:





Christmas lunch at Ezra's parent's house:


Cousin Tirzah:




A birthday cake for Baby Jesus:


The weirdest picture I've ever taken...honestly, look at them! ;)


For gifts, I got Ezra more of the cologne he likes- YSL L'Homme- bc he wants a "signature scent."  (He's weird).  And, he got me a North Face fleece bc I just about wore out my Under Armour one.  However, since he was kind and underestimated my size, we had to make a quick stop before leaving town for vacation to exchange it.  Yikes...that's definitely a New Years goal- lose this dang baby weight!!

Anyway, hope you all had a great Christmas weekend, too!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Tell Ezra I love the bow tie :)

L R said...

I love those baby doll slings.

That last picture is hilarious.