Thursday, January 12, 2012

Butter London's "Jaffa"

I bought a few new nail polish colors before our trip to WV, which was fun bc just about every girl, at some point, wanted to do mani/pedis!  Anyway, I got this one on an online Black Friday sale, and I love it- I thought it was a coral (online shopping is bad for nail polish colors!), but it turned out to be a true orange.  It's a fantastic color, though- I had no idea I would have liked orange this much on me! :)  Highly recommended!



4 comments:

Marjorie said...

LOVE, love that nail color! I'm a fan of orange and coral and that's a perfect mix.

Alissa said...

it's great- i can't say enough good things about it! it's definitely pricey, so if you ever see a good Butter London sale, BUY THIS COLOR! ;)

L R said...

It is so frustrating when colors are not as they appear on makeup products online. I love hearing your thoughts on products. What is the consistency of the polish like?

Alissa said...

w/butter london, i feel that the darker the color, the more tricky it is to apply. so, w/"jaffa," it's pretty much perfect bc it's an in-between color...not too dark, not too light. the brush is great, the consistency is easy to use...i really love this brand!