Eve had a Valentine's party at her preschool last Friday, and I wish I had taken the camera that morning- we worked on the cutest cards for her class, and she had even signed her name on them. I have to take pictures and post that bc...it's amazing. She makes e's that look like centipedes, too many lines, w/a u in the middle. Gets the job done!
Anyway, she came home w/a pretty big bag of Valentine's- and candy- and luckily was nice enough to share w/Mr. Judah. I had no idea she was going to get so much candy, or I would have bought some for the boy, too!
(Also, I can't seem to get any normal pictures of them anymore- always w/the crazy faces!)


3 comments:
They look really cute!
This picture of Judah is making me want a boy SOOOOOO bad!!
Judah in that sweater is just too much!
Post a Comment