This is a nonsense post, really- just wanted to share a site that I think is fun to "window-shop" (can you say that if it's an online store?) called ModCloth. I've only bought one dress from it so far, but probably go on the site at least once a week, just to look at the fun dresses, bc they update every day!
They have really unique and often crazy dresses, which really begs the question: who wears some of this stuff??
Like this, for instance:
Is there really an occasion where you just need a long, poufy pink dress? Hmm.
Or, there's this:
And, the weirdest one I've ever seen:
(I left the little tag on it w/its name so you could easily find- and purchase- this glorious dress. You're welcome!)
So, again- who are the people that these dresses are made for? I'm sure I've never met anyone that would look good in the last dress! ;)
However, that said- you should look at the site, bc normally, they have really cute and pretty things, and they're often pretty inexpensive.
(That last one just makes me hurt...too much!)



2 comments:
Fun post
Well, I dunno Alissa. I think you would totally ROCK that last dress! ;)
Post a Comment