The minute I was on it, I said that I could have fun sailing on a boat like this- that's probably all I had to say because by then, he was sold! He's always wanted me to want to go sailing, and now, I really feel like it would be fun. And, why wouldn't it? I mean, this is quite the upgrade from the old family boat- the Wombat that actually had to be bailed out while in use (yes, they still used it) because it had so many leaks! Why wouldn't I be excited to go sailing on that one?! ;)
Anyway, here's the pictures of our new addition, to be named Miss Eve. (That's so sweet!):


---------------
(I see that I had an anonymous comment...from someone, by their impressive defense of Wombat, has clearly revealed themselves! But yes- it was a wonderful family boat, and without it, I don't think Ezra would have such a love for sailing. However...it's just not the boat to take a girl out on- nor can she be expected to later take her small children out on it willingly! ;) Whew! I do agree, though, that Miss Eve does have big shoes to fill!)
3 comments:
Whoa- now let's not get carried away and sacriligious- there is no question that the Miss Eve is a beautiful big girl and a great fine step up...BUT, she has big (figuratively speaking of course) shoes to fill. The much abused Wombat traveled many miles and gave many hours of pleasure to many people- (and not a little Godly fear to a few others who were tested and found wanting)
It is true that for a short time there was a leaky hose that caused a small amount of water to accumulate but what was that to the pleasure of the craft!!! AND it was repaired!
I will do my best to keep these sorts of scurious tales from reaching her poor scruffy old ears, now that she has been so creuly cast aside!
May the Miss Eve be as storied, loved and used as well and better!
Ok, NOW I will go sailing with Ezra! I was not up for it on Lake Pontchartrain but this, this is a REAL boat!!!! Congrats, she is beautiful :) I am so happy for you guys.
So fun!!!
Post a Comment