So, I "joined" the Bloom Book Club, and I say "joined" in quotes because it's an online book club, so really, if I never watch their podcasts, will anyone know?? No. So, I technically joined, and am really doing it for the pure enjoyment of reading a book, and having people to discuss it with.
I've actually never read a book from this club before, but it's a Christian book club, so I'm guessing it'll be a good read regardless of whatever the book is. I mean, well, at any rate, the book should be uplifting, right? :)
Their latest choice is a book called "Strong Women, Soft Hearts" by Paula Rinehart. Never heard of it, but I just ordered it from Half.com (the library didn't have it, dang). The club will have its first "meeting" on the 25th, so I'm hoping to have my bit read before their podcast.
Has anyone else read this before? I would love to hear your opinions/comments if you had. Also- the club is open to anyone at all- please join! Should be fun! (You can click the link above, or the button on the left.)
No comments:
Post a Comment