Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sweaty Napper

The weather's changing. The house and rooms are getting getting warmer. Today, the ceiling fans were on upstairs.

Yet, despite the obvious change in temperature, Eve just will not let go of the crazy mountain of blankets she "needs" for naps. Oh, and just try to get rid of a few- she goes from 0 to insane in a matter of...2 seconds.

What to do, what to do...







Right now, I'm not fighting it, but am just making sure she's well-hydrated before and after naps!

2 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Oh man, I am so, so, so behind on your blog (and everyone else's) but I read through a ton of posts just now. So sorry about baby #3. Crib bunk-beds, now there's an idea.

I have sweaty nappers sometimes, too. Can't believe how big your kids are!!

Hilary said...

She is so cute! Sounds like you have your hands full with her.