Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trying New Foods

This won't be the most interesting post, I have to say, but I still think these pictures are pretty cute and I didn't want to waste them by just keeping them on IPhoto.

Eve's always been interested in whatever we eat, and watching me with a plum was no exception. I took a few bites (not that good), and gave it to her. She stared at it for a minute, but then dove right in:





And, the other night, Ezra was eating a freezepop, and that's something Eve knows she likes! (And, we always have freezepops, as they're one of my favorite things, and...I especially like them when pregnant. A good part of Eve's body probably consists solely of freezepops, as I ate them all the time with her!)

I cut his in half, and gave it to her- which she loves:





Getting greedy!


2 comments:

Hilary said...

She is so cute! I have to plan a trip out there . . . Maybe in June when I am back in the states for a wedding :)

Alissa said...

yay! come visit us again!!