Used to.
Now, he's my parent's dog. After we moved back, we were living in an apartment that didn't allow pets. (Sorry Sonny!) So, he initially was to stay with my parents for the summer only.
But, things took an interesting turn when we decided to back out of a new apartment contract, and move into the church annex instead- where they also didn't allow dogs!
So, he stayed with my parents, and has since moved with them to their new house in Delaware. We were planning on bringing him back, once we moved into our house, but...now that a new baby is coming, I think Sonny'll just have to stay where he is! (Imagine me, pushing a stroller with Eve, the new baby in the BabyBjorn, all to take Sonny out for walks a few times a day...in the winter. Seems more like a nightmare, if you ask me!)
I thought he'd miss us. And, sometimes when I see him, I think he remembers me; he pretends he still likes me, at least.
But, I can see why he'd be happy with my family- look at him, all tucked into his dog bed, sleeping like a person! So cute...

1 comment:
A nightmare indeed. :)
Post a Comment